All Discussions Tagged 'children' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not The Father I Thought You’d Be

Dear Scott, You are not the father I thought you'd be. Your personality has been clear to me from those first few weeks after we met. Y…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

2 Jun 22
Reply by Ashley Owen

It's Casual Remarks Like these that Hurt our Daughters

It all started out innocently enough on a Sunday afternoon. We were sitting in the booth at McDonald's, having lunch after our older daught…

4 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

10 Things Not to Say About a Large Family

It's becoming more and more common, when we go out en masse. The comments come rolling in. And yes, there is a noticeable difference betwe…

3 Jun 10
Reply by Melissa "The Imp" C

Mandy Moore and Indrani Goradia Say #MakeItStop to Gender-Based Violence in the Developing World

Mandy Moore, an actress, singer, songwriter, Population Services International (PSI) Ambassador, and American sweetheart, is visiting Tri…

0 May 21

Obesity in School Aged Kids: Study and Findings

Obesity is a common problem today even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chil…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Lynda Way

Important Tips to Share in Honor of April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month

I am a prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes and the author of a children's book intended to teach kids about body safety.  In honor of…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Mar 15, 2014

Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children.

In her popular new book, The Goodness of Rain: Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children, Ann Pelo reflects on her experience in…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Oct 29, 2013

Looking for Mom Blogger Interested in Joint Venture

Hello Mom Bloggers,I'm looking for a mom blogger that's interested in doing a joint venture.  I have a newbie website that focuses solely o…

Started by Cheryl Pauley

0 May 12, 2013

CHEAP, STYLISH, CUTE AND UNIQUE BLOGGER DESIGNS AND BABY SHOWER INVITATION CARDS!

Hey all the best Mommies around the world!I'm a passionate blogger, designer and illustrator, and I'm looking for some great people like yo…

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 Mar 23, 2013

Mommy Meltdowns

Does anyone else have moments when they are seriously contemplating having a toddler style meltdown? I have mine! I absolutely love my chil…

Started by Keisha Gardner

0 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

Do You Have a Best Friend?

Good friends are hard to come by. Best friend are even harder to find. 

Do you have a best friend? Why is she or he so special to you?

Share your thoughts.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

This man found a soulmate in a puppy and it's adorable!

Share photos of your pets when they were pint size.

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service