All Discussions Tagged 'children' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obesity in School Aged Kids: Study and Findings

Obesity is a common problem today even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chil…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Apr 23
Reply by Lynda Way

Important Tips to Share in Honor of April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month

I am a prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes and the author of a children's book intended to teach kids about body safety.  In honor of…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Mar 15

Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children.

In her popular new book, The Goodness of Rain: Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children, Ann Pelo reflects on her experience in…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Oct 29, 2013

Looking for Mom Blogger Interested in Joint Venture

Hello Mom Bloggers,I'm looking for a mom blogger that's interested in doing a joint venture.  I have a newbie website that focuses solely o…

Started by Cheryl Pauley

0 May 12, 2013

$50 beansprout.ca Gift Certificate

Having had a child of her own the owner of beansprout.ca the Unique Fashion for Children online shop knows from firsthand experience…

Started by Amanda Ferreira

0 Apr 22, 2013

CHEAP, STYLISH, CUTE AND UNIQUE BLOGGER DESIGNS AND BABY SHOWER INVITATION CARDS!

Hey all the best Mommies around the world!I'm a passionate blogger, designer and illustrator, and I'm looking for some great people like yo…

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 Mar 23, 2013

Mommy Meltdowns

Does anyone else have moments when they are seriously contemplating having a toddler style meltdown? I have mine! I absolutely love my chil…

Started by Keisha Gardner

0 Mar 20, 2013

Online Children's resale site, mom to mom

Hi! I am the founder of ConsignorCity.com It is an online children's resale marketplace where moms sell their children's used items to each…

Started by Eileen Cordero

0 Mar 18, 2013

Don't let your kids struggle with financial literacy.

Mom's we all want what's best for our children right? I'd like to share with you my company Play Checkbook LLC. We have a unique and propri…

Started by Rebecca Sharp

0 Mar 8, 2013

Polar Bear Morning By Lauren Thompson Illustrated by Stephen Savage

Illustrator Stephen Savage describes how he created the artwork for Polar Bear Morning, the companion to the New York Times Best Illustrate…

Started by Sheila English

0 Dec 19, 2012

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service