All Discussions Tagged 'child' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obesity in School Aged Kids: Study and Findings

Obesity is a common problem today even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chil…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Lynda Way

Tips to deal with Childhood changes

When big changes come in our life, then that affects our children most. They can become easily traumatized. There are some common life chan…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Nov 29, 2013

Adoption, A blessing for both baby and parent

Becoming a parent doesn't always happen in the same way for all of us, which can trigger a myriad of painful emotions — but there is hope.…

Started by Laurie Colton

0 Oct 31, 2013

Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children.

In her popular new book, The Goodness of Rain: Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children, Ann Pelo reflects on her experience in…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Oct 29, 2013

Please Look AT This Site For Parents It's A Giveaway Too It could protect Your Child From Online Predators

Hi- I have written a post about a service that has been seen in parenting magazine, Mashable and many others.  It's a service that helps yo…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 May 8, 2012

Get your kids to listen—the first time!

...No nagging or yelling required. Did you know that personality may actually fuel your child's misbehavior?  This F*R*E*E parenting webi…

Started by Roz Kirby Walker

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Gina Baker

Tips (And Recipes) For a Healthy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you might think it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating plan-right? Wrong! Although high ca…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patti Dunn

Protect Your Children XXX Material @ Your Local Mall & Eye Level For Your Children

I had a disturbing day at our local mall the other day.  I really wanted to warn other mothers that I went into a store and found SEX toy…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Cash Hanson

Out trial sytem isn't about justice for the victims - thank heaven

There is so much OUTRAGE over the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict. People are furious that the jury acquitted her. One restaurant owner in…

Started by leslie brazil

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Laura Laird

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Is Letter Writing Dead?

When was the last time you took a moment to write someone a letter?