All Discussions Tagged 'cards' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Followers on my Blog

Hello Fellow Mommy Bloggers! I'm an old newbie blogger and I would love to have more followers for my blog.  I'm getting better at writing…

Started by Shantel

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by sunnybodies

What Gift Do Women Really Want?

So, I just read an article from CNNMoney that says that at least two-thirds of affluent women would rather receive a Gift Card than any oth…

Started by Sandy

0 Nov 14, 2012

Lil Ms Sophia Greetings and Invite Blog

Here's a link to my blog. I'd love my followers and I follow, read and comment on the blogs of all those who follow my blog as well. http:/…

Started by Shantel

0 Jul 8, 2012

Please vote for my card today only

I entered the Patches of Pink Link-up Party and I need you to vote for my card .. My card is the Ladybug2 Card (Entry #1); I would love it…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

0 Mar 14, 2011

my very first BLOG CANDY (free giveaway)

Great News - I just posted my very first BLOG CANDY (free loot) GIVEAWAY   Please visit my blog for details (see link below) Blog Candy - f…

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

Made by Jacqueline - Seeking Followers (I'll follow u back)

My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, ev…

9 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

Gatorade Fuel Pack (includes $50 GC) Ends 12/18

At The Mommy Blog you can win a Gatorade Fuel Pack which iincludes gatorade drinks and a $5 GC to Dick's Sporting Goods so you and your fam…

Started by Cinella Reyes

0 Dec 8, 2010

Holiday Photo Cards - FREE double sided printing and FREE next day shipping upgrade!

We are offering a holiday special that you don't want to miss! If you order any of our flat cards before 12/10, we will print on the back s…

Started by Jill DeMichiel

0 Dec 3, 2009

TinyPrints pre-Thanksgiving sale and special "Mom's Club" discount code!

Since I know most people finish off their turkey and instantly think of Holiday/Christmas cards I thought I'd pass on this TinyPrints coupo…

Started by kikarose

0 Nov 24, 2009

Offering $10 Holiday Photo Cards for orders on my site!

Hi Moms, I'm new to the group but loving this forum so far! My website www.paperboxpress.com has custom holiday photo cards, birth announce…

Started by Jill DeMichiel

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

What Does Your Blog Week Have in Store?

Every week is great to improve your blog. What does your week have in store for your blog?

Share your week's blogging goals.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service