All Discussions Tagged 'books' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get 5 Dr. Seuss and His Friends Books For $3.95 + Free Shipping!

I was so excited when I heard about this offer that I had to share it with everyone!  There is a selection of books to choose from. My son…

Started by Fatima D Lora

0 Oct 27, 2014

A big hello! May I stop by for a visit?

Hello wonderful bloggers! Please excuse my learning curve!  I'm a newbie here, and am reposting my "big hello!" because I originally posted…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jun 23, 2013

Promote reading in your home

Hi Moms!  I learned about Usborne Books & More from a friend of mine who hosted a party. The enthusiasm of the consultant about her boo…

Started by Combat Boots Mama

0 Dec 2, 2012

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

trying something new

I started this website www.childrensmuseumworld.comwhere moms can rate children's museum activities.  i also started a digital children's b…

Started by Childrens MuseumWorld

0 Apr 11, 2012

Children's Classic Books Bookstore

Hi everyone, I just opened a Children's Bookstore on Facebook called Tina's Reading Room.  You'll find most books are 40-50% off SRP and a…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Nov 1, 2011

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of HiveResources.com - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Workshop on the Art of Picture Book Writing

Hi, I'll be offering a picture book writing workshop at SavvyAuthors.com from May 30 - June 10. Check out the details at: “Walking on a Rai…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 28, 2011

Lost Teeth

Im doing a follow-_up book for the Lost Tooth Club/ Scholastic. I would love feed back on the traditions you might have for your kids loosi…

Started by arden Johnson-Petrov

0 Dec 20, 2010

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Alone Time

Do you take a few hours to go out alone, take a deep breath and recharge?