All Discussions Tagged 'book' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wonderful Fashion & Makeup Book For Christian Girls

Awesome New Book Giveaway Enter This Giveaway Here

Started by Jody

0 on Monday

Free Mystery Audiobook and Buy 1 Book, Get 6 Books Free Through 3/24

To celebrate the release of the audiobook edition of my mystery/romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today, I have a big celebrati…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Mar 9, 2013

Help Your Student Prepare for the SAT

Understanding when and how to guess on the SAT is a fundamental strategy in SAT preparation. Savvy students know the system is designed to…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Dec 14, 2012

How to teach you child Scripture (GIVEAWAY FOR MOMS!)

God is pretty clear about it – teaching Scripture to a child is a parent’s job. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 7, 2011

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of HiveResources.com - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Little Lilly Polka Dot

Hi everyone!!   Please check out my free interactive website www.littlelillypolkadot.com. The kids will love it!! There is animation, activ…

Started by Wendy Reed Grimm

0 Sep 2, 2011

Giveaway for Votes! Help Me Get to Top 25!

My blog is up for the Top 25 Health and Fitness blogs on the Circle of Moms site. I need more votes to really be in the running. Voting is…

Started by Coach Jenn

0 May 22, 2011

Write a book this summer!

Learn all about the Working Writer's Club Book Bootcamp HERE. Happy writing! Mayra    

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 29, 2011

FOLLOW ME and I will FOLLOW YOU.

I write for kids and do Manuscript Critiques.  Would love new and interested followers.  WIN a FREE COPY of my new mid-grade adventure for…

Started by Margot Finke

0 Feb 14, 2011

New Book for Moms

Hi fellow moms, I wanted to let you know that this experience of motherhood in the age of information overload (which anyone reading this b…

Started by Paige Wolf

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

How Much Did You Spend on Back-to-School Shopping

Back-to-school can be expensive with new clothes, school supplies, and even sometimes brand-new computers and tablets. 

How much did this year's back-to-school shopping cost? 

Share how much you spent?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service