All Discussions Tagged 'book' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giveaway Alert! Read Chapters 1 & 2 of Unlikely Venture - Launch is November 10!

The official launch is exactly one month away! Unlikely Venture - Chapters 1 & 2 I thought it would be a great excuse to launch another…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Oct 10

Enter To Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Upcoming Book Launch!

Enter to win A $25 Amazon gift card to celebrate the upcoming launch of “Unlikely Venture,” a contemporary romance by Kristen Luciani.  Can…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Sep 9

The Artist's Way for Parents book giveaway

I have a copy of a great book by the famous Julia Cameron ... The Artist's Way for Parents. http://www.balancingmotherhood.com/2013/09/06/

Started by alicialm

0 Sep 7, 2013

Healthy Child Healthy World book giveaway on Mamavation TV

This week on Mamavation TV, we'll be joined by Carly Harrill, our guest expert from Healthy Child Healthy World who will teach us how to ra…

Started by Joanna

0 Aug 16, 2013

Free Mystery Audiobook and Buy 1 Book, Get 6 Books Free Through 3/24

To celebrate the release of the audiobook edition of my mystery/romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today, I have a big celebrati…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Mar 9, 2013

The Grimm Chronicles Book Blast & $50 Giveaway

Book Blast Giveaway & $50 Giveaway Details 200 years ago, the Brothers Grimm unleashed their stories upon the world. Literally. Now th…

Started by Thaleia Maher

0 Jan 3, 2013

Help Your Student Prepare for the SAT

Understanding when and how to guess on the SAT is a fundamental strategy in SAT preparation. Savvy students know the system is designed to…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Dec 14, 2012

What To Expect When Your Expecting Series GIVEAWAY

Up for grabs is all three books in the "What To Expect Series" http://melomomma.com/2012/11/giveaway-the-what-to-expect-book-series/

Started by Melissa Green

0 Nov 27, 2012

2 NEW BOOK GIVEAWAYS

**** NEW BOOKS GIVEAWAY STARTED  **** GET YOUR ENTRY IN EARLY, GOOD LUCK!     Overview: Bestselling author and pastor John Hagee’s ne…

Started by Jody

0 Sep 2, 2012

NEW BOOK GIVEAWAY ENDING SOON!!

Overview: At age twenty-one, Andrea Palpant Dilley stripped the Christian fish decal off her car bumper in a symbolic act of departure f…

Started by Jody

0 Jul 5, 2012

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service