All Discussions Tagged 'art' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art Print $40, International, Low Entry Giveaway 8/22

Enter to win an 11x17 Art Print. This print is usually sold for $40. Giveaway is opened for everyone and anyone where ever in the world you…

Started by Armada Volya

4 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Thee Art Prints. Low Entries, International Ends 8/15

Enter to win three art prints of original watercolor and ink paintings and drawings created by artist and comedian Armada Volya. This Givea…

Started by Armada Volya

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Win a Digital Painting $500 prize. Giveaway ends 8/11

Enter to win this Digital Painting created by Tatyana. Prints these size of digital art by this artist are usually sold for $500 each.

Started by Armada Volya

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Print of a Watercolor Painting Low Entries 8/8

Watercolor painting that represents freedom of expression and artistic people's struggle to create what they truly wish to.  

Started by Armada Volya

0 Aug 2, 2011

Rachel Ramm Fine Art Giveaway

Low entries and only three more days left to enter.   Support this young homeschooling artist. Rachel Ramm Fine Art is beautiful and wonder…

Started by Jasmine

0 Apr 8, 2011

Made by Jacqueline - Seeking Followers (I'll follow u back)

My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, ev…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

9 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

New Blog Giveaway for a PERSONALIZZED Children's Bedroom or Baby Nursery Door Sign 50+ Designs to Choose From!

Welcome to Little Monkey Doodles blog!  This is our very first giveaway, for your very own personalized door sign of your choice.  (See cho…

Started by Jennifer Wheeler

0 Feb 14, 2011

Pop! Art Book by Burton Morris Giveaway

Enter to win the art book Pop! by Burton Morris on Robyn's Online World. Plus info on how to enter the Heinz Ketchup Contest also for kids.…

Started by Robyns Online World

0 Feb 13, 2011

Win a Starfish Sea Glass Bracelet by Washed Up Creations

This beautiful handmade sterling silver bracelet accented with authentic sea glass from the Hamptons is a must-have. Enter to win here:…

Started by TGFTG

0 Feb 12, 2011

Black Friday Sale 40% off

Come check out my shop on Etsy!I am having a 40% off EVERYTHING black Friday saleUse code: blackfridayhttp://www.celiacurrinart.com

Started by Celia Currin

0 Nov 24, 2010

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service