All Discussions Tagged 'art' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win a Lovely Handmade Art Toy Bunny ! - 08/10 -WW

Hello everyone!  I invite you to my HANDMADE GIVEAWAY!!! Get a chance to win one of my original artworks!  Art Collectible one of a kind…

Started by Svetlana

0 Aug 4, 2013

Award-Winning Art Kits for kids - Win 2!

Come win 2 Eye Can Art Kits for your kids (or yourself!)- These award-winning art kits are stuffed full of materials and directions for you…

Started by Jeanette Nyberg from Artchoo

0 Feb 8, 2013

Pictures in Your Blogs

As a new blogger, I am experimenting with different ways to incorporate pictures into my blogs from taking my own photographs, to free clip…

Started by Penny Roach

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Penny Roach

Need Links for EXPERIENCED MUM

Hi, I'm looking for resources to add to my links on my EXPERIENCED MUM website: http://web.mac.com/experiencedmum Browse through the links…

Started by Denise Michelle

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by L Young

Back to School: Canson’s New Eco Friendly Art Products Giveaway!

Hurry and ENTER: Back to School: Canson’s New Eco Friendly Art Products Giveaway! http://showmemama.com/blog/2012/08/28/back-to-school-cans

Started by Show Me MaMa

0 Aug 28, 2012

$100 Gift Certificate to Wall Art Decal of your Choice from EVGIENEV!

Looking to spruce up your nursery or kids room?  We have the perfect giveaway contest for you!  Enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Wal…

Started by Simply Real Moms

0 May 18, 2012

Holiday Shopping

BUY HANDMADE!!   This holiday season, I am trying to buy as many gifts from local and independent handmade artists.  So I was thinking,…

Started by Made by Hand Show

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by norma mclroy

Two Art Prints of Watercolor and Ink Paintings Low Entry, International Giveaway 9/12

Info  PR: n/a  I: 83,800  L: 0  LD: 225,270  I: 4,010  Rank: 15151  Age: August 30, 2007  I: 0  whois source Robo: yes Sitemap: no  Ran…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Savage Nature, Watercolor Painting, Low Entry, International Giveaway (8/29)

Enter and win an art print of a watercolor painting “Savage Nature”   Feel free to enter these giveaways as well: Your Custom Portrait $20…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Your Custom Portrait $2000 Value, Low Entry Ends 8/25

Enter and win a custom portrait painted digitally. Winner will receive an 8.5x11 print of the portrait as well as the file with high resolu…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service