All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

I wanted to start a new thread because some of these discussions get so long that half of the blogs get lost! I think we all want to grow o…

Started by Henna Blossom

369 9 hours ago
Reply by Lil Tux N Tiaras Event Sitters

Blog design tips??

Hello! I'm Danialle. I'm really new to blogging and don't have many followers. I just got accepted to MBC and would love to start networkin…

Started by Danialle Birdwell

0 May 21, 2013

"Modern Love" Book Giveaway

Take control of your dating destiny! New GIVEAWAY on blog! Enter to win a copy of the relationship & online dating guide, Modern Love.…

Started by The Sexy Single Mommy

0 Feb 1, 2013

Gynecologist--bloggging answers to patients' everyday questions

Hi All, I'm a Gynecologist in the process of creating a blog in Women's health.  Of course, there is already a wealth of medical informatio…

Started by drsuzyyhall

7 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by drsuzyyhall

Looking for Friends & Followers

Hi there! My blog is new and I'm trying to get more fb 'LIKES' or Twitter 'Followers' but not sure what to do or how! I'll like & follo…

Started by Angelique Lorence

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jehan P

Looking for Advice!

Hi ladies! I just started my blog, and I'm just wondering if anybody can give me some feedback?? Im not getting very many followers and I'm…

Started by Samantha Arilotta

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Samantha Arilotta

WikiMommy.com is Getting Ready for LOVE Month ... And We'd LOVE to Feature YOU!

With February and Valentine's Day just around the corner, WIkiMommy.com is gearing up for LOVE month! Each month we feature special article…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Jan 23, 2012

Blogger Advice Wanted : If I'll be changing to Wordpress eventually do I wait until then to invite moms or............

So my world has been so blessed by my first daughter Matilda Grace born 4/1/2011.   In her honor I revamped all my blogs and started fresh.…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 7, 2011

New Group and New way of promoting yourself!

Hi!  My new group is called Odd Job Mommas!  I post interviews with moms - it doesn't matter what you do.  Want to share your inspirations…

Started by Wendie Rodgers

4 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Tanya

Is it okay to completely scrap a blog and start all over?

So I've been looking at my blog as of late and I hate it. It no longer represents who I am or what my family is about. Do I completely scra…

Started by Sara Cart

9 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Sara Cart

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service