All Discussions Tagged 'Reviews' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter to win a FabFitFun Box! – 1 Winner! Ends: 09/26

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaway: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ – {#RAFFLECOPTER #GIVEAWAY}: –Enter to win a FabFitFun Box! – 1 Winner! Ends: 09/26 via Asc…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Sep 13, 2014

Product Reviews

Hi - I am new to the blogging world and would love to get into doing product reviews.  Any wisdom on how to get started doing  this?    Tha…

Started by Brandi Keefe

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Theresa Rezler

Giveaways

Rafflecopter Round Up Giveaway - Jules Gluten Free Welcome Pack Ends 9/25 Rafflecopter Round Up Giveaway - Power of Promi…

Started by Lisa Morris

0 Sep 23, 2011

I FOLLOW BACK!

I am trying to build my follower base and I have quite a few great giveaways coming up that you aren't going to want to miss! Please follow…

Started by Elizabeth Willis

33 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Crockett

Looking For Products To Review....

Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am the woman behind the blog Review Retreat. My blog focuses primarily on product reviews and giveaways,…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 2, 2010

How to ask to review?

Or should I ask, do you ask to review or do they just offer? Or both? I'm not so new to the blogosphere but I would love to review family f…

Started by Katie L

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

Giveaway questions

I am just wondering how people started doing giveaways?  I would love to, and just wondered about the ropes. I have subscribed to business…

Started by Debbie Hassman

3 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Texasholly

Review help

I have done a few reviews on my blog which is mainly geared toward coupons and saving money. I have received emails from a few companies wa…

Started by Erica Erskins

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Josie Maurer

Want to know about Product Reviews?

Hi! For those of you wanting to know about product reviews I'm going to try to answer a lot of questions this coming week (Starting 8/4 pro…

Started by Kristen

0 Jul 31, 2009

Mompreneurs and Etsy Shop Owners

Hey Mompreneurs and Etsy Shop owners I'd love for you to visit my page and take a look around. I love to help promote the latest companies…

Started by marissa klein

0 Feb 18, 2009

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

TGIF! Do You Have a Fun Night Planned?

What's in store for your Friday night?