All Discussions Tagged 'Product' (10)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Ascending Butterfly interviewed President and Founder of Fashion Brand Covered Perfectly! (Read through to nab a very generous discount!)

Did you think it was too late to change careers? Are you a small business owner or woman owned business or entrepreneur and want to find…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Aug 16, 2013

Product Reviews

Hi - I am new to the blogging world and would love to get into doing product reviews.  Any wisdom on how to get started doing  this?    Tha…

Started by Brandi Keefe

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Theresa Rezler

Fabulous GIVEAWAY: AMPLIF.eye Lash & Brow Fortifier by Xtreme Lashes

Enter for you chance to win the just released fabulous drug-free, lash enhancing product by Xtreme Lashes valued at $119    

Started by Romy Schorr

0 Dec 5, 2010

*** GIVEAWAY *** Custom 16" x 20" Photo to Canvas from Canvas Press - ARV $118 (7/5)

Custom 16" x 20" Photo to Canvas from Canvas Press - ARV $118 from Mommy Living the Life of Riley!

Started by Melissa Cleaver

0 Jun 13, 2010

Looking For Products To Review....

Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am the woman behind the blog Review Retreat. My blog focuses primarily on product reviews and giveaways,…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 2, 2010

Giveaway questions

I am just wondering how people started doing giveaways?  I would love to, and just wondered about the ropes. I have subscribed to business…

Started by Debbie Hassman

3 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Texasholly

Is Everyone using Amazon Product Finder?

If you use Blogger it is easy to link to a product with text in each post. Check out my blog to see how I use it. My Blog You have to set i…

Started by Michelle Breum

0 Feb 15, 2010

Product Review of SmartKnit Kids seamless socks and giveaway!

If your child hates seams on his or her socks... this is a great product! I'm giving away two pair of socks! http://www.twopeasinapie.com/

Started by Erica

0 Oct 9, 2009

Want to know about Product Reviews?

Hi! For those of you wanting to know about product reviews I'm going to try to answer a lot of questions this coming week (Starting 8/4 pro…

Started by Kristen

0 Jul 31, 2009

Mompreneurs and Etsy Shop Owners

Hey Mompreneurs and Etsy Shop owners I'd love for you to visit my page and take a look around. I love to help promote the latest companies…

Started by marissa klein

0 Feb 18, 2009

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service