All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book Study! {Jen Hatmaker - 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess)

We'll be starting this Bloom book study next week!  I'd love for you to join us! Check out the details and buy the book here: http://satisf…

Started by Christie

0 Aug 23, 2012

Book Study! {Jen Hatmaker - 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess)

We'll be starting this Bloom book study next week!  I'd love for you to join us! Check out the details and buy the book here: http://satisf…

Started by Christie

0 Aug 23, 2012

Book Reviewers

At this time time, Sugar Creek Publicity is currently accepting new reviewers who are dedicated readers and have a fairly well-established…

Started by Kimberly Scott

0 Feb 13, 2012

Mommy Blogger Goal...50 followers by Friday! ...ready, set, GO!!

I am NEW to this blogging thingy!  I went "public" with my blog one week ago and I am stuck at a fabulous 19 followers...my new goal is 50…

Started by MD Harness

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Please, stop by my blog!

My blog is devotional thoughts about Christian Living.  I started this blog in hopes of encouraging others with God' s word, stop by, leave…

Started by Ashley Hudson

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by shanna brooks

Raising Godly Munchkins!

Hi everyone,  I would like recommendations, tips, ideas, books, resources to raise children with christian values. Pop into the discussion…

Started by Rebekah Knight

2 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Rebekah Knight

new blog

I am starting a new blog as I type this. I did have MemoryBoardsnmoore@blogspot.com. I have changed that to my own website, memoryboardsnmo…

Started by Jennifer Copeland

0 Nov 10, 2009

Would you ask a Parenting Mentor?

Suppose you had someone available to help with your parenting questions, would you use them? Would you pay for services a mentor could pro…

Started by Dr. Daisy Sutherland

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by deja

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Social Media and Bullies

There has been a lot of talk about cyberbullying. It seems to be getting worse every year. Do you think social media has become too mean?