All Discussions Tagged 'Children' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holiday Children's Book Giveaway: "A Very Merry Christmas Prayer"

One winner will receive the children's board book, A Very Merry Christmas Prayer! To enter the giveaway or for more information, please v…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 on Saturday

I Prayed For You by Jean Fischer {CHILDREN'S BOOK GIVEAWAY}

One winner will receive their own copy of I Prayed For You by Jean Fischer! I highly recommend this sweet story to any parent or soon-to-b…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 19

Christmas Time: It's All About Jesus! {Children's Book Giveaway}

To enter the giveaway or for more information, please visit here Giveaway Ends: November 21, 2015

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 8

Precious Moments 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury {Children's Book Giveaway}

The Precious Moments 5-Minute Bible Stories combines a simple and popular 5-minute format with best-loved content from Precious Moments in…

Started by Kelly Ann

1 Oct 19
Reply by Katherine Heavlin

Win or Lose, I Love You! {Children's Book Giveaway}

Win or Lose, I Love You! by Lysa TerKeurst offers a fun way for children to learn about the important lessons of good sportsmanship and ke…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Oct 6

Mom Bloggers Stop Iran Nuclear "Deal"

Save our children! This is no deal. It gives billions of dollars to Iran, who openly states they want nothing to do with the United States,…

Started by Dana Hall

0 Sep 9

Yay! So Excited. I am officially a Published Author!

My first Novel has finally been released! After 2 years i can finally say I'm a published author. I think i'm going to vomit. SO nervous! I…

Started by Christine Ardigo

4 Jun 15
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Reading for Children

Just what age would you start your child on reading? What are the steps that you will take to expose your child to reading? Bu…

Started by Justina Wang

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Princesse Pearl

trying something new

I started this website www.childrensmuseumworld.comwhere moms can rate children's museum activities.  i also started a digital children's b…

Started by Childrens MuseumWorld

0 Apr 11, 2012

Mommy Blogger Goal...50 followers by Friday! ...ready, set, GO!!

I am NEW to this blogging thingy!  I went "public" with my blog one week ago and I am stuck at a fabulous 19 new goal is 50…

Started by MD Harness

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service