All Discussions Tagged 'Children' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win or Lose, I Love You! {Children's Book Giveaway}

Win or Lose, I Love You! by Lysa TerKeurst offers a fun way for children to learn about the important lessons of good sportsmanship and ke…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 2 hours ago

Mom Bloggers Stop Iran Nuclear "Deal"

Save our children! This is no deal. It gives billions of dollars to Iran, who openly states they want nothing to do with the United States,…

Started by Dana Hall

0 Sep 9

Yay! So Excited. I am officially a Published Author!

My first Novel has finally been released! After 2 years i can finally say I'm a published author. I think i'm going to vomit. SO nervous! I…

Started by Christine Ardigo

4 Jun 15
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Hop into the Front Seat with Heather Roop

The Front Seat is a new interview series by Mom Blogger's Club that profiles working moms and dads to share advice on parenting, everyday…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 May 19

Reading for Children

Just what age would you start your child on reading? What are the steps that you will take to expose your child to reading? Bu…

Started by Justina Wang

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Princesse Pearl

trying something new

I started this website www.childrensmuseumworld.comwhere moms can rate children's museum activities.  i also started a digital children's b…

Started by Childrens MuseumWorld

0 Apr 11, 2012

Mommy Blogger Goal...50 followers by Friday! ...ready, set, GO!!

I am NEW to this blogging thingy!  I went "public" with my blog one week ago and I am stuck at a fabulous 19 new goal is 50…

Started by MD Harness

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Cursive Writing is as important as Ben Affleck's Opinion on the original color of dinsaurs...

This is a hugely popular article on my blog right now... thought you all should know about it!

Started by Cindy Orley

0 Aug 15, 2011

Diapers: Huggies v. Pampers?

In the next few weeks I will be throwing out some fun mommy and daddy preference questions. Please let me know which of the brands you like…

Started by Tammy Gallant

0 Mar 30, 2011

At what age did you stop rocking your children to sleep?

My oldest is 5 and youngest is 3.  I just recently stopped rocking the 3 year old to sleep, after a gradual weining process.  It's a bitter…

Started by Shawna Boyer

0 Nov 11, 2010

Question of the Day

When you make your to-do lists, do you write them via tech or on paper?

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service