Jocelyn's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, ladies. Would love new followers too! I'll return the favor! Thank you! :) http:…"

Jocelyn replied Jul 24 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

625 yesterday
Reply by Jenni Kim

"Hi Robyn, I just followed you too! Check me out at: www.hipmamasplace.com My Faceboo…"

Jocelyn replied Aug 10, 2013 to Wanting to increase my followers

5 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

"Hi Brittany, I wasn't aware.. so sorry for your inconvenience! I will look into it.…"

Jocelyn replied Oct 17, 2012 to TUESDAY GIVEAWAY LINKY IS UP.. Come Link Up Your Giveaways + Halloween-Themed DVDs, Halloween Fun Magazine and Tons of Deals and Freebies to Score!!!

3 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Brittanie Pyper

"Come link up your giveaways! :)"

Jocelyn replied Aug 28, 2012 to HMP's TUESDAY GIVEAWAY LINKY IS UP! Enter Giveaways or Add Your Own!

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Jocelyn

"  CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST GIVEAWAY! :)   Jocelyn @ http://www.hipmamasplace.com/"

Jocelyn replied Feb 18, 2011 to My first giveaway! $99 dollar value online software.

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"  Hi Robin! Come enter in at:   www.hipmamasplace.com   Good luck! :)   "

Jocelyn replied Feb 14, 2011 to Pocoyo, Leapfrog DVDs, Brooke Burke's "The Naked Mom" book, Hershey's Chocolates and MORE!!!

2 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Jocelyn

"Hello, ladies. Yes, I am on Etsy too. I make handmade stylish jewelry and my shop i…"

Jocelyn replied Oct 22, 2009 to I ETSY... Do you?

49 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Grace Hester

"Hi Ann, yes...I am excited about the changes. The header image definitely was sort o…"

Jocelyn replied Aug 2, 2009 to How Long Should You Keep A Blog Design?

19 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by JamericanSpice

"So many people have commented that they like the design on my review blog. But I'm n…"

Jocelyn replied Jul 30, 2009 to How Long Should You Keep A Blog Design?

19 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by JamericanSpice

"Hi Elizabeth, If you visit my review blog, Hip Mama's Place, you can find all the s…"

Jocelyn replied Jul 30, 2009 to Product Reviews For Blogs - Where to Sign Up?

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexia

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service