Beth aka Confusedhomemaker's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I have one of me. I also have my avatar for everywhere else that's not me, since I'm…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied May 6, 2010 to To add a photo or not, that is the question.

17 May 8, 2010
Reply by Susan Fobes

"Hi, I'm Beth! I write about parenting, food, design, & life. I started writing…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied May 6, 2010 to Hi Mommy Bloggers... Introduce yourself!

203 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

"Yep. It's been a huge buzz on twitter & in other venues. It will be interesting…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Feb 25, 2010 to Mommy Blogger on HGTV

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by This Mama Works It!

"Good questions Patti. I post about food either experiences or recipes regularly (so…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Feb 20, 2010 to Question: If You Post Recipes, Are You a "Foodie?"

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Heather MarineCorpsNomads

"Oh, I don't do giveaways really. I've done one. I didn't require anything but a comm…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Feb 20, 2010 to Subscribing vs Following: Is One Better Than The Other?

3 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Beth aka Confusedhomemaker

"If you have google webmaster you can see how many people are subscribing to the feed…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Feb 20, 2010 to Subscribing vs Following: Is One Better Than The Other?

3 Feb 20, 2010

"Space to create. http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/ "

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Jan 8, 2010 to The thing I love most about my blog is _________.

132 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Christy Garrett

"Not really, but that's because I am use to working a lot of "work" into home life. S…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Nov 27, 2009 to Do you postpone your other task for blogging?

15 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Anastasia Borisyuk

"It's easier to understand once you start it & jump into it. I think of it more l…"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Nov 27, 2009 to I want to start Tweeting, Help me figure out Twitter!!

8 Nov 27, 2009

"this is mine: http://twitter.com/beths_confusion http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/"

Beth aka Confusedhomemaker replied Nov 21, 2009 to Share your Twitter address

239 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nikki D

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service