ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Logue's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I am very excited to report that I've been published twice in two months! It feels r…"

Katie Logue replied Apr 25 to What's New With You?

88 May 5
Reply by Lexie Higgins

"I should add I have a decent sized and very loyal following on my wordpress site."

Katie Logue replied Apr 25 to Where To Start When Attempting to Turn Blogging/Writing into a Career vs a Hobby?

3 Apr 25
Reply by Katie Logue

"I am very new to this. I started blogging as an outlet. I've always loved to write a…"

Katie Logue replied Apr 25 to Where To Start When Attempting to Turn Blogging/Writing into a Career vs a Hobby?

3 Apr 25
Reply by Katie Logue

"Hi! Would you mind posting a link to your blog here? I'd love to follow you. You can…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 28 to What's New With You?

88 May 5
Reply by Lexie Higgins

"I have read two fantastic novels back-to-back this month. I can't pick just one. Ter…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to Question of the Day: What is the Best Book You've Read This Year?

7 Mar 9
Reply by Katie Logue

"Looks like one of the better boxes with higher end products on the market. I'm an av…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to New Beauty Subscription Box

6 May 5
Reply by Lexie Higgins

"I would advise all new bloggers to be very vocal about their new blog. Tell everyone…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to Blogging

9 Mar 25
Reply by Angel Strunk

"Hello, I'd be interested in reviewing kids loft and bunk beds. Thanks! Klogue421@gma…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to Bloggers Wanted!

3 Apr 23
Reply by Lexi

"One of the biggest surprises about becoming a Mom for me was the sheer strength, wil…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to What was your biggest surprise about being a mom?

15 Apr 23
Reply by Lorë Phillips

"Hello All, I am what's new!  I was just accepted into the mombloggersclub community…"

Katie Logue replied Mar 9 to What's New With You?

88 May 5
Reply by Lexie Higgins

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The One Diaper Bag All Parents Need

All parents with babies or toddlers need a fantastic diaper bag with lots of pockets. There are many on the market to be sure, but finding one that best fits your needs can be an arduous process. Who has time to go to a baby store and sift through the myriad…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

SHARE YOUR PREGNANCY PHOTO + BE FEATURED

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service