Polka-Stripes Girl's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Laarnie, Yes, and thanks!!  I just followed your blog too.  Your baby is super cu…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 11, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

624 on Thursday
Reply by Jocelyn

"Hi!  Please visit and like my facebook page too.  https://www.facebook.com/P.Stripes"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Share your facebook page!

90 Jul 21
Reply by Danie' Russell

"Hi, I'm Kat!  I'm a new blogger and expecting my first baby at the end of this year.…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

624 on Thursday
Reply by Jocelyn

"Hi, I'm Kat!  I'm a new blogger and expecting my first baby at the end of this year.…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

31 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Laarnie De Guzman

"Hi Carly,  Love your blog!  :)  Your "Ten Commandments" is so funny.  I'm not quite…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Oct 10, 2013 to Any Expecting Moms/New Moms and Bloggers? Let's share and like each other on FB!

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Polka-Stripes Girl

"Thanks Henna!! :)  Your little boy is so adorable!  I will be following your blog to…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

360 Jul 21
Reply by Danie' Russell

"Hi, I am new here.  My blog is Polka Stripes.  I just started my blog recently, it's…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's do a Blog Party!

58 Jul 11
Reply by Pamela

"Hi, I'm Kat from Polka Stripes.  I just started my blog recently, it's mainly about…"

Polka-Stripes Girl replied Sep 25, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

360 Jul 21
Reply by Danie' Russell

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service