Laarnie De Guzman's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Everyone,  its been a while since my last visit here, I'm kinda busy lately becau…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Sep 24 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Hi , I'm just wondering if we could exchange follows .. Followed you. Thanks Laarni…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Mar 20 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

629 Sep 10
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"Hi , I'm just wondering if we could exchange follows .. Followed you. Thanks Laarni…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Mar 20 to Post Your Link Here and Get Followers

629 Sep 10
Reply by Fon Mee Chung

"Hi gabby , I just visited you're website and followed you hope you'll visit mine and…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Mar 5 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Hi Britney , I'm a first time mom too and have 3 year old son visiting your blog and…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Jan 12 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Hi beck , visiting your blog and followed it .. Hope you can visit mine as we'll . w…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Jan 12 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Hi cristina I visited your blog you got a beautiful family I followed you , hooe you…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Dec 26, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Hello Everyone! New post is coming love to have new visitors and follows post your…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Dec 20, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

"Heres mine https://www.facebook.com/darl.blogspot?ref=hl"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Dec 17, 2013 to Share your facebook page!

97 Sep 20
Reply by Heather Corley

"Hi krishea , I just follow your blog both google + and bloglovin hoper you can visit…"

Laarnie De Guzman replied Dec 17, 2013 to Let's discover some new blogs. Post your LINK!

384 on Friday
Reply by claire reynolds

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service