ADVERTISEMENT

Motherhood, Parenting & Family (816)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you handle hurtful words?

My new post is focusing on how I deal with negative talk. What are some hurtful things that you've been told since you have become a mom?…

Started by Taylor Jones

2 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Taylor Jones

What was your biggest surprise about being a mom?

Hi Mamas!  Just published a post this morning - The Biggest Surprise about Being a Mom.  Would love to hear what the biggest surprise about…

Started by Carol K.

9 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Emily Graham

Getting tweens to help clean!

Head over to the group Moms of Tweens to discuss, thanks in advance:

Started by Tiffany Benyacko

2 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Kate

How 'Happy' Is Halloween?

#MondayBlogs Today's post, How 'Happy' Is Halloween? presents you with two scenarios to choose from. One is the traditional, mind-boggling,…

Started by Flo Barnett

0 Oct 26, 2015

Any moms of tweens out there?

Do you have kids between the ages of 9 and 12? I am looking to start a group for us! There are so many discussion boards for moms with litt…

Started by Tiffany Benyacko

7 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Tiffany Benyacko

Explaining Pregnancy and Birth to Youngsters

I think this is the right place to have a discussion about pregnancy and birth. Please don't take offense when you realize I'll be using on…

Started by Flo Barnett

0 Oct 24, 2015

Helicopter Moms, Stay Grounded!

I don't know how many of you would agree with my position on over-parenting, but I'd love to hear what you have to say. My last week's #Mon…

Started by Flo Barnett

0 Oct 21, 2015

Superheroes... In our kids eyes

Www.bestrongexposed.com/superheroes What's your favorite superhero? Moms... What's your "superpower"?

Started by Brittany

1 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mommy Cusses

Do your dreams matter?

Ladies, You are not here to just go to work, pay bills, change diapers and die. (Yes, super dramatic sorry) We all have dreams. Most of us…

Started by Andi Wickman

0 Sep 30, 2015

Teaching Our Girls That Prince Charming is Not Real

My post has gotten a lot of repins, which makes my heart happy. This subject is very close to my heart, as I share my story of betrayal.  Y…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Sep 29, 2015

RSS

Our newest members. Join us + 23,000 fellow mom bloggers

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

How Boarding School Can Help You Parent a Troubled Teen

Parenting teens is hard enough, but parenting a troubled teen can feel impossible. Most parents simply don’t have the training in psychotherapy techniques, communication skills, and mentoring necessary to guide a teen through the troubled years of adolescence, especially when that teen is also struggling with mental…

Has Blogging Become One Big Chore?

Have you ever looked at your blog’s dashboard and whimpered to yourself, “Oh, I just cannot in any way, shape, or form write a blog post today?”

We have all been there, right? Or, is it just me?

After eight years of blogging I have whimpered that more times than I…

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service