Mom-to-Mom Business (659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I Feature YOU?

This week, featuring aMomEntrepreneur Carol Pederson's My Pacifier

Started by Single Rose

2 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Single Rose

Serious about wanting to work from home????? already a WAMM???

A friend of mine introduced me to this site and like anyone else I was duely sceptical. But I am very pleasantly suprised with it.... it's…

Started by deja

0 Jun 27, 2009

New Online Business just starting up!

Hello ladies! I've recently started up a blog to sell my handmade bows, hair clips and tutus. Please check it out! Would love it if you wou…

Started by Lisa FIsher

1 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline

I need outgoing moms to set me up with shops in your city--"I used to be cool"--commission

Hi, I am Shannon Jones. I own "I used to be cool" (http://iusedtobecool.com). I am interested in getting my products (t-shirts, primarily)…

Started by I Used to Be Cool

0 Jun 26, 2009

eCommerce Store, can you give some feeback?

Hello, I am looking for feedback for my online baby store. It is babybumpshops.com. Here are some questions to get started: How can I ma…

Started by Amanda Leigh

0 Jun 17, 2009

Hiring Mom Writers – Paid Writing

Looking for Mom Bloggers/Writers to create short articles related to organic/green living, natural children’s fashion, pregnancy, and other…

Started by Amanda Leigh

0 Jun 15, 2009

ListPlanIt has just been Redesigned!

If you haven't visited ListPlanIt.com in a month or two, head there now to check out its new look! Now we have over 400 printable lists and…

Started by Jennifer Tankersley

0 Jun 15, 2009

Personalized Stationery and Gifts

I recently opened my online shop, Duck Duck Goose Designs. I create whimsical invitations, note cards, gift stickers, and more! All can be…

Started by Wendy

0 Jun 11, 2009

Sell the SurfShelf on your own site and earn extra money for yourself!

Sell the SurfShelf on your own site and earn extra money for yourself! SurfShelf is excited to announce that we have joined the Commission…

Started by SurfShelfMom

0 Jun 9, 2009

Sizzling Summer Sale at our Store!

Sizzling Summer sale at our store! 10% off markdowns on selected listings; We sell Misses, Juniors, Plus, Petites, Maternity & Mens' si…

Started by Shelly

0 Jun 8, 2009

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service