Mom-to-Mom Business (636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mom Helping Mom

In today tough economic time everyone is struggling to make ends meet. Employee prays to have a job, and employer prays for more business i…

Started by Mylinh

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Janet Crompton

Do you need to get your Baby's Nursery ready and don't know where to start?

I started this online business selling Baby Crib sets, Crib blankets, Pillows, Nursery Valances, Rugs, Crib Mobiles, Baby Gifts, Tote Bags…

Started by BabysNursery-Bedding

0 Apr 10, 2009

Do You Have an eBay store?

Hi ladies, I co-own an eBay store with my hubby called Donny Dixon's Attic. We sell new and preowned clothing in Misses, Juniors, Petites,…

Started by Shelly

0 Apr 8, 2009

Fabulous Blog Designs at Affordable Prices & more!

Hi All! I wanted to tell you about my custom blog design business that I've been running for over a year. I do individualized designs with…

Started by Diana

5 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Diana

Where to look for green mom looking to work from home?

The company I run is looking for new sales reps across the US and was hoping to hear some ideas as to where to post this information. We th…

Started by Green Corey

0 Mar 24, 2009

Thinking of working from home? Start Small

If you have never run you own business before it might be better to start small with something that doesnt require a lot of outlay to begin…

Started by Kelly DeRosa

0 Mar 12, 2009

Content & Give Away Needed

Hi ladies: Just two quick things: 1) I'm looking for business development type articles to post on www.imompreneur.com (posted the first…

Started by Tammy

0 Mar 9, 2009

Custom buttons for your Fabulous blog!

I have a little bloggy biz called The Button Box. Custom blog buttons for $15.00? What a deal! I usually get buttons done in 24 hours!

Started by Rae Ann

15 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Rae Ann

I used to be cool.--funny shirts that make great gifts

My business is http://iusedtobecool.com I sell shirts, bumper stickers, can huggers and hats that make great gifts. I sell alot of 40th an…

Started by I Used to Be Cool

0 Feb 28, 2009

Do you have a product created by you?

I am curious. I see lots of products available that are mommy created, but I want to know about products that are totally original. It coul…

Started by Amy Fennell

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Phaedra Perkins Stockstill

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service