Getting Followers (1,710)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New blogger -just starting

I'm a first time mom of a beautiful 3 month old boy And I work from home. I'm starting up a blog and would love your support. http://inapp…

Started by InappropriateMomma

1 Nov 20
Reply by imperfectmom247

New to the group. Would love the support! You'll get it right back :-)

Hi mommies! I'm new to the group.  I'm new to blogging as well!  I'm a writer and speaker, so blogging has been an escape for me, of sorts.…

Started by Mackenzie Irick Milks

29 Nov 20
Reply by imperfectmom247

Genre for tweens/teens

Since I'm a writer, I'm very interested in what type of material tweens/teens are reading these days. Being 71, I'm kinda out of the loop j…

Started by Flo Barnett

8 Nov 19
Reply by Janice

Just Found MommyBloggers! Looking for blog advice.

Hello moms: I have been blogging off and on for a little while now with little success. I actually just had to redo my blog after it was ha…

Started by Karla Gibbs

10 Nov 18
Reply by Karla Gibbs

First day here at Mom Bloggers Club!!

I have no idea what I am doing!  I've been blogging for a few years, but I really have no idea how to take it to the next level. I am chall…

Started by Cassandra Aarssen

10 Nov 17
Reply by Pamela Rockwell

Link Party On My Blog

Hey there! I just wanted to welcome everyone to link up their blogs - especially if you are a fashion, style, beauty or lifestyle blogger.…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Nov 14

Looking to increase traffic. Follow for Follow?

If you follow my blog I'll follow yours. I try to leave at least one comment per day on all the blogs I follow. Feel free to check out my b…

Started by Ashley

132 Nov 11
Reply by Chrissy McKenzie

Increasing Email Subscriptions

Now that my blog is up and running. Content is being added daily (well aside from the last few days - 3 sick kids...ugh). I'm shifting my f…

Started by Emily Graham

0 Nov 11

New Baby On the Way

So baby #2 is on its way and brother or sister isn't very happy about the arrival? What to do? In my experience, keeping the sibling involv…

Started by Flo Barnett

0 Nov 11

New Support Group For Fashion, Style, Beauty Bloggers! Join Now!

Hey there! Come visit this new group dedicated to fashion, style, beauty and inspirational bloggers, where we will offer advice, share each…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Nov 10

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service