ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

General Conversation (758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back to reality

I came back to work yesterday after a week off for vacation and didn't get near enough done while I was off for my side business. My goal i…

Started by Charity Tipton

0 Feb 16, 2016

Does anyone else have a toddler that is a picky eater?

I have an 18 month old toddler that is a very picky eater. As a baby he seemed to do well with variety and textures but he seems to like le…

Started by Nima

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Christina Wadman

Need help with a smelly couch.

So my friends have a vacation home they want to redecorate. They gave us their unused fold away bed/couch. It is in great shape but it smel…

Started by Gidget

4 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Gidget

Input needed please

I have my own craft business where I hand make plastic canvas items to sell but the items are not selling so I am revamping my business but…

Started by Charity Tipton

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jesi Allen

Do you have second thoughts about posting photos of your kids in a social media?

Hi I'm curious. In Denmark we currently have a huge discussion in the media regarding privacy and photos of children online. Now that it is…

Started by Dorte Damgaard Sejthen

3 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Jesi Allen

5 Most Effective Homemade Remedies for Weight Loss

I think many of us are looking for best remedies to loose weight. When i was researching about best tips remedies to loose weight, then i c…

Started by Karen Cole

0 Jan 27, 2016

New Weight Loss Technology in USA

Here I would like to introduce a new weight loss procedure that is Reshape is a non-surgical weight loss procedure. It is quite effective f…

Started by Karen Cole

0 Jan 26, 2016

How you can apply the Gua Sha tool on your shoulder?

Follow these given steps: Start with one side above the body. Beginning from the neck, scrape down and outwards across the shoulders in an…

Started by Karen Cole

0 Jan 25, 2016

What Are Your Weekend Plans?

My plans this weekend are to finally get things organized. I feel like my house and my life are in complete disarray. I'm the kind of perso…

Started by Samantha Roberts

2 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Samantha Roberts

Run the Year 2016 Miles!

Myself and a group of family and friends, registered for the Run the Year 2016 and we're already off to an amazing start! We have logged in…

Started by Ida Litteral, IFBB Pro

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ida Litteral, IFBB Pro

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Ivory Clasp Reviews and Influencer Testimonials + OFFER

Mom Bloggers Club members recently reviewed subscription service Ivory Clasp's designer handbags on Instagram. For just $45 a month, you will receive a designer handbag valued at $100 or more.

See what they had to say:

The Glam Mom, …

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Wanda Jefferson posted a status
"Have a Blessed and Safe Sunday All! Start your week off with Peace,Joy and Love & Preparedness!#LIVELOVENOTHATE"
2 minutes ago
Jude-Anne Phillip posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Wanda Jefferson posted a video

10 Minute Cardio Dance Abs Workout: Burn to the Beat- Keaira LaShae

10 Minute Cardio Dance Abs Workout: Burn to the Beat with Keaira LaShae is a high energy fat-burning dancer's abdominal workout that was created to sculpt ti...
11 hours ago
Solianny joined Sarah <3's group
19 hours ago
Solianny joined Sommer's group
19 hours ago
Solianny joined Mom Bloggers Club's group
19 hours ago
Solianny joined Francisca's group
19 hours ago
Solianny updated their profile photo
19 hours ago

Advertisement