General Conversation (706)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Holiday Gift Guide Events...

Okay, so I know I am not the only one doing a holiday gift guide this year! What companies is everyone featuring in their event? I have som…

Started by Lawna Noe

0 Oct 23, 2013

Ascending Butterfly interviewed President and Founder of Fashion Brand Covered Perfectly! (Read through to nab a very generous discount!)

Did you think it was too late to change careers? Are you a small business owner or woman owned business or entrepreneur and want to find…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Aug 16, 2013

In Need of Mom Bloggers For New Social Website For Moms

My website is sitll in developement but I want to feature a blogroll on the homepage and would like any all mommy bloggers to give me their…

Started by Angie Fisher

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

Do you discuss with your man if you put information about him on the blog?

Hi girls   I am just thinking, should you ask "permission" from your husband before you write it on the blog. Especially if it is a story t…

Started by TheNinjaWife

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Good Morning

This  is just a post to introduce me! I am Audrey, Mommy to 4 wonderful children, ages range from 15 to 6. We are foster parents to one of…

Started by Audrey Knight

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Drought causing food costs to rise

Is anybody getting ready for paying more at the grocery store?  Since I already use coupons to save a ton of money I am hoping my current b…

Started by Shanna C. Beavers

1 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

The RIGHT way to use each social media tool and LinkedIn

There seems to be a lot of confusion with social media tools, so many of them out there, and using LinkedIn as a business tool. The lack of…

Started by Randi Goodman

0 Mar 29, 2013

Blog Hop Co-Hosters

Hi Mommies! I wanted to post a discussion to see if anyone was interested in co-hosting a Blog Hop with me. This will be an initial launch…

Started by Jessica Dy

0 Mar 23, 2013

Yoga Newbie

I'm thinking of taking up Yoga but not really sure where to start. Do I go to a gym and join a class or is it better to go to a Yoga Studio…

Started by Rebecca Sharp

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Melina Druga

Greetings from Arkansas

Hi my name is Katie. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. I work at home for a paid survey company. I also go to college part time.…

Started by Katie Farmer

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Melina Druga

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service