General Conversation (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midlife Momma!

Hello!  I just started a blog you can find it here:  http://confessionsofamidlifemomma.blogspot.com/ I hope to gain some new friends and fo…

Started by Jennifer Copeland

0 Feb 17

A new humorous book on the horizon about motherhood!

Hi Ladies! I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club Network but am very excited to let you know that my humorous book about motherhood, entitled "MOMMY…

Started by Ann Van De Water

0 Jan 19

Mobile Phones

Are parents destroying there kids by providing mobile phone what do you think keep up your views

Started by Ruchita Parat

1 Jan 16
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

A new bloggers Whoa

Being only 3-4 months into the blogging world, I am still on new territory. I try to research and learn as much as I can so I be better abl…

Started by Peta-Gaye Drummond

1 Jan 14
Reply by Brittney Ortiz

Weight Loss for your Wedding

"Will you marry me?" Those tiny words will change your lives and have you hitting the gym within days to fit into that perfect dress…

Started by Peta-Gaye Drummond

0 Nov 3, 2013

Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children.

In her popular new book, The Goodness of Rain: Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children, Ann Pelo reflects on her experience in…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Oct 29, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide Events...

Okay, so I know I am not the only one doing a holiday gift guide this year! What companies is everyone featuring in their event? I have som…

Started by Lawna Noe

0 Oct 23, 2013

Ascending Butterfly interviewed President and Founder of Fashion Brand Covered Perfectly! (Read through to nab a very generous discount!)

Did you think it was too late to change careers? Are you a small business owner or woman owned business or entrepreneur and want to find…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Aug 16, 2013

In Need of Mom Bloggers For New Social Website For Moms

My website is sitll in developement but I want to feature a blogroll on the homepage and would like any all mommy bloggers to give me their…

Started by Angie Fisher

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

Do you discuss with your man if you put information about him on the blog?

Hi girls   I am just thinking, should you ask "permission" from your husband before you write it on the blog. Especially if it is a story t…

Started by TheNinjaWife

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service