Everything Blogging (2,440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever changed your blog name?

Has anyone ever changed thier blog name? When I first started blogging it was more to keep friends and family updated while we lived here i…

Started by Jenn

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

Mom Bloggers Club buttons?

Are there any MBC buttons / banners that we can put on our blogs to link back to the site? Thanks, Christy

Started by Christy

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Katrina in AZ

Is My Blog Name Holding Me Back?

I read a great post this morning (the post was from June 19th... I'm a little behind on my reading) from Mommy Confessions. Mommy Confessio…

Started by CravingBaby

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

How did you get started in the world of blogging?

I'm a newbie and am wanting to start up my own blog. It is so much fun reading everyone's time I join you! But where do I start?…

Started by Marlena

15 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

Thoughts on two columns vs three

I've gone back and forth on whether to have three columns for my blog. Do you have opinions on columns? Did you decide on three, and why? D…

Started by threeundertwo

21 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

Will blog links and other posts change?

Hi. I am a recent blogger. I would like to upload a new template from another site to my blogspot, but I am not sure if changing the curren…

Started by Lorela

3 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lorela

Which one is best?

I need help!!!! I am a newbie blogger and I was wondering which blog (Blogger, TypePad, Wordpress) you all think is a better one. I realiz…

Started by Jennifer

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

Do you read a blog because you like the writing or what the blogger writes about?

So I have this blog that could be considered a mom blog. I started it three years ago when I was pregnant, and while my posts were mostly a…

Started by Heather

8 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by kikarose

Do you respond to all your comments?

I have mine moderated through email before they are published. Sometimes I email back through their profile, but I don't repond to all. I…

Started by Jen

26 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Pepper

Please tell me its not just me

I am having a ton of problems with my links on this site .ning. has seemed to have been added to all links that I have saved which is makin…

Started by Jennifer

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service