ADVERTISEMENT

Everything Blogging (2,443)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you offered a contest on your site?

If so, what was the occasion? Was the prize purchased by you or was it donated for promotional purposes? If you haven't, would you like to?

Started by Jen

22 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Pamela M. Kramer

What's your take on background colors?

Does a black background make text harder to read? What about light text on a colored background?

Started by Jen

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Brittany

I bought my dot com!

I now own www.maternalspark.com! Yay! Somehow, I feel like this validates things and makes me a 'real' blogger ;) So what are my next step…

Started by Maternal Spark

16 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Penny

Have you ever changed your blog name?

Has anyone ever changed thier blog name? When I first started blogging it was more to keep friends and family updated while we lived here i…

Started by Jenn

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

Mom Bloggers Club buttons?

Are there any MBC buttons / banners that we can put on our blogs to link back to the site? Thanks, Christy

Started by Christy

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Katrina in AZ

Is My Blog Name Holding Me Back?

I read a great post this morning (the post was from June 19th... I'm a little behind on my reading) from Mommy Confessions. Mommy Confessio…

Started by CravingBaby

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

How did you get started in the world of blogging?

I'm a newbie and am wanting to start up my own blog. It is so much fun reading everyone elses...it's time I join you! But where do I start?…

Started by Marlena

15 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Juliana RW

Thoughts on two columns vs three

I've gone back and forth on whether to have three columns for my blog. Do you have opinions on columns? Did you decide on three, and why? D…

Started by threeundertwo

21 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

Will blog links and other posts change?

Hi. I am a recent blogger. I would like to upload a new template from another site to my blogspot, but I am not sure if changing the curren…

Started by Lorela

3 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lorela

Which one is best?

I need help!!!! I am a newbie blogger and I was wondering which blog (Blogger, TypePad, Wordpress) you all think is a better one. I realiz…

Started by Jennifer

11 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Lisa Otto

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

The Latest Website Design Trends to Integrate to Your Stay At Home Business Website

The layout and feel of modern web pages continues to transform with innovative features and tools that improve user experience and generate higher web traffic.   

Modern web design features, when cleverly integrated, generate more lucid and positive perceptions for your…

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service