ADVERTISEMENT

Help! (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hate Mail

I doubt many of you get any, but still.... was curious what do you do when/if you get a hate mail? I write about cultural clash and I use h…

Started by Scary Azeri

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Tonya

Help - Following a blog versus subscribing to it

How is following a blog different from subscribing to it? What does one do over the other? Would you just do one and not the other or both?…

Started by Stacie in Atlanta

2 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Stacie in Atlanta

Garage Sales Group

I was inquiring about a garage sales Group under the group pages. Please let me know if this is possible and if so how I would go about doi…

Started by Ricky R

0 Mar 24, 2009

Tabs on Blogger

I have been trying to find the code to put those tabs that take you to your home page or some other place on your blog on blogger. Is this…

Started by Tess Moody

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by BloggerTinker

Larger text size here on Mom Bloggers Club pages?

I know this is probably only me, but I have a hard time seeing really small text due to vision problems. I was just wondering if there was…

Started by Jannifer Stoddard

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Jannifer Stoddard

Help!!!!!!!!! Wordpress issues. Deadline to be met.

Does anyone here have Wordpress experience? I have a deadline to meet and my blog is no where near complete. I have an issue where I'm uplo…

Started by RaShaunda Fuller

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

HELP - Trying to add a link on my blog to this site

I've cut and pasted the address, but on when you click on the link on my blog site continually getting an error message, not the techiest o…

Started by Meglyn

2 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Beth

Where is the top 4 article?

Hi, Where is the top 4 things a blogger should have article (in the last newsletter - specifically I'm looking for the review policy parag…

Started by Parent Club

1 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Parent Club

My first Giveaway

I am going to hold my first give-away starting Feb 29th until March 10th. I am lucky enough to have gotten a ring sling to give away, which…

Started by coco

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Kimberly

I need a techie for some blog help...pretty please

I offered to help a friend move her blog to a custom domain we got through google, but not throgh the blogger dashboard. I've been working…

Started by Nessa

0 Feb 20, 2009

RSS

Launched in 2007 and 23,000 strong we are the oldest and largest social network for moms who blog. Join us and network with fellow moms.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

The Latest Website Design Trends to Integrate to Your Stay At Home Business Website

The layout and feel of modern web pages continues to transform with innovative features and tools that improve user experience and generate higher web traffic.   

Modern web design features, when cleverly integrated, generate more lucid and positive perceptions for your…

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service