Help! (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overnight Blog Success...Now What?

Hi Moms, I'm not sure if this is a common situation, but I started my first blog ever a week ago and one of my posts has gone viral! My blo…

Started by Nikki Conyers-Williams

8 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Fischer

Help With Adding Google Plus To Wordpress

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to add a Google Plus Follow widget to my Wordpress blog but for some reason it's not sh…

Started by Jennifer Brazil

0 Jan 23, 2013

I'm looking for blog buddies - coupon/deal bloggers please read

Hey.....   My site is all about deals, coupons, freebies and fun. I would love to buddy up with some fellow couponers so we can share the d…

Started by Amber Brault

5 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Marifer Vergara

BUY Beauty = Donation 2 Hurrican Sandy

Hi My name is Terry Ruvo owner of EYE ON BEAUTY AND EYE ON GREEN MAGAZINE I invite you to shop at my site EYE ON BEAUTY...wear your beauty…

Started by Terry Ruvo

0 Nov 4, 2012

reunion favor

Hi Ladies First I want to say that I am still working on my profile for my very new blog.  It took me a week to come up with a page title.…

Started by Maureen Lucier

0 Oct 7, 2012

Badge Help

I want to add my Mom Bloggers Club Badge to both of my blogs. I went to my Dashboard and added the HTML code but when I checked, all that s…

Started by Patty Mejia Burke

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Patty Mejia Burke

Help needed adding page tabs or drop down pages

Hi Everyone- I am looking for someone to help me with adding pages tabs or drop down menus on my current pages. So I am able to add additio…

Started by Nancy

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Karmen Smith

Craft Fairs

What are some items that sell well at craft fairs...

Started by Melissa Kelly

0 Aug 25, 2012

How to deal with another blogger who copy & pasted your work

I am in desperate need of advice here.  I had another local blogger Copy & Paste an entire post of mine yesterday. What she didn't and…

Started by Kathryn Gibson

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Melina Druga

I don't understand why my unique visitor is 0. Please help.

I have giveaways on my blog and I have many people entered them. But when I check my stats on google, it show that I don't have any visitor…

Started by Narathip Wall

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Shanna C. Beavers

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service