Help! (242)

Featured Discussions

Car seat HELP!

I'm looking at purchasing a harness car seat. Which exact brand and models do you love or hate?

Started by Sarah HarmsenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Blog is in a Competition

Hi there! :) My name is Rebecca Lemke. I am a 19 year old wife, mother, and Mommy Blogger from Oklahoma! My blog is in a world-wide competi…

Started by Rebecca Lemke

3 Nov 23
Reply by Rebecca Lemke

Car seat HELP!

I'm looking at purchasing a harness car seat. Which exact brand and models do you love or hate?

Started by Sarah Harmsen

3 Nov 23
Reply by Emily Graham

Pinterest Groups on Parenting or Education

Hello -  I would love to join any Pinterest groups that fall under the category of parenting or education. Even homeschooling would be grea…

Started by Kerry Flatley

0 Oct 30

I've been hacked! Any help?

Hi moms!  My brand new site has been hacked the day before I was due to present some content to a literary group.  Has anyone ever been hac…

Started by Mackenzie Irick Milks

0 Oct 28

Hi I just found out on Tuesday that my mother has dementia and I need advice on how can I go about it if anyone can help me it would be ver…

Started by Tanya Acevedo Benitez

0 Oct 16

Care to help a Mommy Blogger?

Greetings Everyone! Please, point me in the right direction to follow and help your blogs. My blog is called An-Nikah Blogger Space. I'm cu…

Started by Legal Nerd aka Hajar

0 Oct 1

What are your best tips for how to use Mom Bloggers Club?

I am new to the Mom Bloggers Club Network and am looking for advice on how to utilize it. What has worked for you? How did you get connecte…

Started by thisgratefulmama

2 Jun 11
Reply by Ashley Owen

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

6 Jun 10
Reply by Stefani Linn

G.C's No. 1 Mum

Do you LOVE & CHERISH your MUM? Is she the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in your LIFE?Well my sisters and I lost our mum to lung cancer 24 ye…

Started by Chantelle Michell

0 May 4

How do you get some many people to like your facebook page!

Hi, I have been blogging for a few years, however, this past couple months I changed around my whole blog and started fresh on a completely…

Started by Janelle Thiessen

0 Nov 26, 2014

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Charity + You

During this giving season, especially today on Giving Today, how do you plan to give back

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service