Help! (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you get some many people to like your facebook page!

Hi, I have been blogging for a few years, however, this past couple months I changed around my whole blog and started fresh on a completely…

Started by Janelle Thiessen

0 Nov 26

Calling All Stay at Home Moms!

I am going to be leaving the workplace here soon and am looking for any and all advice to continue to keep money coming in from home.  I I…

Started by Jules Ruud

1 Nov 12
Reply by Shelly Aristizabal

Awful Customer Service.

So I was super excited to revamp my blog! Moved it from blogger to wordpress and found an etsy seller who was having a summer savings on bl…

Started by Tiffany Tully

0 Nov 3

Little Girl Is Brutally Beaten By Stepmother And NO ONE HELPS HER!

I saw this video on Facebook last night and was so horrified and disgusted, I wanted to spread the word in hopes that maybe something could…

Started by Lisa René LeClair

0 Oct 28

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

5 Oct 10
Reply by Lyla Mcren

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

5 Sep 19
Reply by Hannah Gollwitzer

Managing finances during maternity leave

Hello moms! You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article…

Started by Tara Jefferson

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kimmy Burgess

Newbie question about blog posts

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but do you simply copy-paste your blog posts from your existing blog to this network?

Started by Annie Chau

1 Jun 7
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Really Quick Poll to Help Me with Product Development

The poll is just 3 really quick and simple questions.  All anonymous.  And will help me to develop my product for my mom business.   Thanks…

Started by Allie Rambles

0 Oct 9, 2013

Help with creating a Facebook page for my blog.

I have more than one blog that I am writing on.  I have a sort for everything blog and then I have a homeschooling blog. So I have a few a…

Started by Stephanie Pawley

0 Sep 21, 2013

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service