Help! (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Care to help a Mommy Blogger?

Greetings Everyone! Please, point me in the right direction to follow and help your blogs. My blog is called An-Nikah Blogger Space. I'm cu…

Started by Legal Nerd aka Hajar

0 Oct 1

What are your best tips for how to use Mom Bloggers Club?

I am new to the Mom Bloggers Club Network and am looking for advice on how to utilize it. What has worked for you? How did you get connecte…

Started by thisgratefulmama

2 Jun 11
Reply by Ashley Owen

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

6 Jun 10
Reply by Stefani Linn

G.C's No. 1 Mum

Do you LOVE & CHERISH your MUM? Is she the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in your LIFE?Well my sisters and I lost our mum to lung cancer 24 ye…

Started by Chantelle Michell

0 May 4

How do you get some many people to like your facebook page!

Hi, I have been blogging for a few years, however, this past couple months I changed around my whole blog and started fresh on a completely…

Started by Janelle Thiessen

0 Nov 26, 2014

Calling All Stay at Home Moms!

I am going to be leaving the workplace here soon and am looking for any and all advice to continue to keep money coming in from home.  I I…

Started by Jules Ruud

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Shelly Aristizabal

Awful Customer Service.

So I was super excited to revamp my blog! Moved it from blogger to wordpress and found an etsy seller who was having a summer savings on bl…

Started by Tiffany Tully

0 Nov 3, 2014

Little Girl Is Brutally Beaten By Stepmother And NO ONE HELPS HER!

I saw this video on Facebook last night and was so horrified and disgusted, I wanted to spread the word in hopes that maybe something could…

Started by Lisa René LeClair

0 Oct 28, 2014

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

5 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Lyla Mcren

Managing finances during maternity leave

Hello moms! You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article…

Started by Tara Jefferson

2 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Kimmy Burgess

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service