Help! (231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogger to Wordpress

I would love to move to Wordpress - currently on blogger - and was wondering if I can run ads on the free wordpress blogs or if I would nee…

Started by Audra Michelle

5 Oct 10
Reply by Lyla Mcren

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

5 Sep 19
Reply by Hannah Gollwitzer

Managing finances during maternity leave

Hello moms! You all are some very bright, intelligent women and I value your opinion. I'm hoping you all can help me out with this article…

Started by Tara Jefferson

2 Aug 24
Reply by Kimmy Burgess

Newbie question about blog posts

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but do you simply copy-paste your blog posts from your existing blog to this network?

Started by Annie Chau

1 Jun 7
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

Really Quick Poll to Help Me with Product Development

The poll is just 3 really quick and simple questions.  All anonymous.  And will help me to develop my product for my mom business.   Thanks…

Started by Allie Rambles

0 Oct 9, 2013

Help with creating a Facebook page for my blog.

I have more than one blog that I am writing on.  I have a sort for everything blog and then I have a homeschooling blog. So I have a few a…

Started by Stephanie Pawley

0 Sep 21, 2013

Overnight Blog Success...Now What?

Hi Moms, I'm not sure if this is a common situation, but I started my first blog ever a week ago and one of my posts has gone viral! My blo…

Started by Nikki Conyers-Williams

8 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Fischer

Help With Adding Google Plus To Wordpress

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to add a Google Plus Follow widget to my Wordpress blog but for some reason it's not sh…

Started by Jennifer Brazil

0 Jan 23, 2013

I'm looking for blog buddies - coupon/deal bloggers please read

Hey.....   My site is all about deals, coupons, freebies and fun. I would love to buddy up with some fellow couponers so we can share the d…

Started by Amber Brault

5 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Marifer Vergara

BUY Beauty = Donation 2 Hurrican Sandy

Hi My name is Terry Ruvo owner of EYE ON BEAUTY AND EYE ON GREEN MAGAZINE I invite you to shop at my site EYE ON BEAUTY...wear your beauty…

Started by Terry Ruvo

0 Nov 4, 2012

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service